VOLUNTEER WITH US ...
The society would welcome some new people bringing along fresh ideas. If you feel you can help, please talk to one of the committee either at a screening or use 'Contact Us' from the website. At the moment, we could do with some help with:
- Marketing. You would need to be happy sending emails. Estimated time is approximately 2-3 hours at the start of each month.
- Front of House. Helping on the bar or check-in desk, one hour before a screening.
In general, volunteers are needed to help with:
- Front of House - Two people to bring along the glasses, wine, soft drinks and nibbles, take them home afterwards and clean as necessary. Two people to help on the night either on the bar or the check-in desk. All front of house helpers benefit from a free seat to see the film. Arrive time is 6.45pm. There is a rota so you can select dates that suit you.
- Main Committee - Each committee member has a specific role which means no-one has too much to do. Typically we meet around 6 times a year. We would welcome some new faces and ideas.
- Programme Committee - Selects films for the 6-monthly programme. We need people who are interested in film and happy to search out films others might like. Typically we meet 8 times a year.
Thanks a lot.