- Pay by Debit/Credit card using Ticketsource - £12.50 per person (annually £25); £5 per student 16 or over. Membership Subscription. Select membership, then follow the instructions.
- Pay by cash/cheque - £12.50 per person, £5 per student 16 or over. Join either at a screening, or by sending your name, address, and cheque made payable to Beaconsfield Film Society to BFS Administrator, 42A, Burkes Road, Beaconsfield, HP9 1PN.
- Pay by GoCardless direct debit scheme - £11 per person (annually £22). The society is giving a discount if you use this method as it reduces the society's administration effort. Note: Students cannot join using this method. Single Membership or Double Membership.
This will setup your automatic yearly membership payment via a direct debit mandate. The first payment will be taken within the next few days which is for the period from today till 31st March 2018. Subsequent payments of £22 per person will be taken yearly on 1st April. GoCardless is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority, sponsored by the Royal Bank of Scotland, and is the UK’s leading Direct Debit provider. The data is protected by military grade encryption and we don’t see your bank account details at all. Once a year, in early March, the society will notify you that your yearly subscription will be collected on 1st April.
Once you have setup a direct debit, you can cancel it at any time by either contacting your bank or if you have online banking cancelling it yourself.
- New member registration usually takes a couple of days.
- If you were a previous member, and want to rejoin, use one of these methods.